Sunday 24 April 2011

Welcome to my creative planning blog


This is Cindy. Welcome to my Creative Planning Blog. This blog is for Planning 331 website assessment. This particular way is an increasingly important medium for communicating.
The website will contain my comments and observations on current issues impacting on planning in New Zealand.

I would mainly focus on health problems and planning issues, particularly concerning about how do health problems and planning issues interrelate with each other. I also found transportation issues somehow cause the health problems as well. Moreover, the super city could deal with this issue.

In this case, three topics would be covered, that is, health, transportation and super city.

Please feel free to comment on articles and discussing them with me. I wish you enjoy the time traveling in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment